Policies and Procedures
1. Each client will be provided with two pet sitters to care for your pets. Every effort will be made to have you meet both sitters during the initial consultation, however, if scheduling does not allow, then a speartate meeting will take place (at no charge to you). We appreciate the ability to build a relationship with you and your pets. we will make all attempts to have the same pet sitters care for your pets throughout the use of our services. If, however, both pet sitters are not available during a scheduled visit we will provide you with a substitute pet sitter. It is our policy to have you meet any pet sitter entering your home. If you are unable to meet a substitute pet sitter prior to the scheduled visit, please provide written authorization for pet sitter to enter your home.
2. Please provide two house keys at the time of initial consultation. One key will be kept by the primary sitter and the other will be kept at the home office or kept with the back up sitter. If you would like your keys returned to you after each scheduled service a $15 surcharge will be applied for any additional trips. Kisses and Cuddle Inc. will not be held liable for theft or damage to home or property for keys not provided directly to pet sitter.
3. All visits must be scheduled through the main office via phone, email, text. Reservations are not confirmed unless you recieve a reply. Any reservations scheduled through an individual pet sitter will not be covered by our liablility insurance.
4. Our pet sitters are prohibited from accepting employment directly from clients and have a signed contract to this effect. Please do not solicit our pet sitters for additional pet sitting services outside of Kisses and Cuddles Inc.
5. Payment is due once you have met your pet sitter and services have been scheduled. Daily dog walks will be billed on a bi-monthly basis. You may "pre-purchase" sporadic monthly pet visits and any unused visits will be credited to the following month. You will receive an invoice via email. Please mail a check to the address located on the invoice.
6. In order to receive a full refund for cancellations for overnight pet sitting or pet vacation visits please cancel services 7 or more days prior to scheduled visits. Cancellations made with less than 7 days notice is subject to a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellations made with less than 3 days notice of scheduled visits are subject to a 100% cancellation fee. Cancellations MUST be made through the home office.
7. Same day cancellations made for daily dog walks or sporadic daily visits may be subject to 100% cancellation fee if cancellations happen on a routine basis. Cancellations MUST be made through the home office.
8. Our current holiday fee is $7 per visit for all major holidays and $25 surcharge for Standard and Move In overnight pet sitting. Major holidays include New year Day, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Years Eve.
9. Clients that schedule pet vacation visits or overnight pet sitting must provide a return time and contact us within two hours of said time. Failure to do so may result in an unscheduled visit from your pet sitter and may result in additonal fees.
10. All pets must be current on Distemper and Rabies vaccine or have a a written waiver from your veterinarian for sick or older pets. Proof of vaccinations is required at time of initial consultation.